Thursday 22 May 2008

Happy 3rd birthday Simply Coffee!!


Last saturday marked a milestone 3 years roasting and trading at Simply Coffee, located in rundle st, kent town. Passionate owners Peter and lucy's boutique and very hands on approach to coffee roasting have made this place a favourite coffee haunt of mine and countless other regulars for many years now. In fact, it was the very first place we went to from the hospital when my son (pictured above celebrating) was born, even before going home!!
I wish peter, lucy and sally all the very best in the future and urge you all to pop in and wish them well.
While you're there check out peter's panama, kenya or yirgacheffe which are all big on my list of favourites, or ask them nicely to blend you up some 'champion blend'. Which I used to to serve up my espresso's at the 2008 state comp.

Once again congratulations and well done on 3 exciting years of roasting, and here's wishing you many many more!!

No comments: